Histórico de Lutas
Comparação de habilidades
Informações do lutador
|Altura:||5' 4" ( 162 cm )|
|Peso:||115 kg ( 52 kg )|
jul 31, 2015
jul 27, 2015
UFC 190 no HSBC Arena em 1º de agosto, 2015 no Rio de Janeiro, Brasil. (Fotos de Josh Hedges/Zuffa LLC/Zuffa LLC via Getty Images)jul 01, 2015
Brasileira enfrenta Jessica Aguilar no UFC 190, neste sábado, no Rio de Janeiro, e espera conseguir a vitória para ganhar outra chance de disputar o cinturão dos palhas. Assine o Canal Combate - http://on.ufc.com/assinecombatejun 29, 2015 1:53
When and why did you start training for fighting? Feb 2006. I was offered a fight a week before the event and I accepted...10 years later, here I am.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brown Belt BJJ, three-time Gold Medalist for the US FILA Grappling Team, Acquired the #1 World Strawweight ranking when I defeated Megumi Fuji in 2010, Acquired the World Series of Fighting Strawweight Championship Belt in 2014 and defended it twice.
Do you have any heroes? My mother
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? As a pioneer of WMMA, it's a dream come true to finally be fighting for an organization (the largest now) that once said they would never have females fighting in their shows.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I did, but didn't finish.
Favorite grappling technique: BJJ
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing
- •Pro since 2006
- •Seven wins by submission (guillotine, 2 armbar, 3 arm triangle, triangle), three by knockout
- •Six first round finishes
- •Origin of nickname: “My full name is long so I shortened it for autograph purposes...it's the first letter of my first name and the first two letters of my last name.”
- •Holds wins over Carla Esparza, Lisa Ellis, Megumi Fujii (twice)
- •On ten fight winning streak – unbeaten since 2010
- •Has gone five rounds twice
- •Went 2-1 in trilogy with Angela Magana