Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2011
- Eight wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Seven first round finishes
- Owns 2013 decision win over UFC vet Kai Kara-France
- Has won eight of his last 11
- Origin of nickname: “It came from our wild lands. The storms over here are very strong, that’s why my friends and teammates started calling me ‘Storm.’”
UFC 275 (6/11/22) Danaa lost a three round unanimous decision to Kyung Ho Kang
UFC Fight Night (3/26/22) Danaa was stopped by Chris Gutierrez via strikes at 2:34 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Danaa stopped Brandon Davis via strikes at 2:01 of the first round
UFC 261 (4/24/21) Danaa stopped Kevin Natividad via strikes at :50 of the first round
UFC 248 (3/7/20) Danaa knocked out Guido Cannetti at 3:01 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/31/19) Danaa lost a three round unanimous decision to AlatengHeili
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training kickboxing under Jadamba Narantungalag in 2006 because I was bored after my classes. In 2009, I started competing in local kickboxing tournaments and won all of my fights by KO. After that, my teacher Jadamba Narantungalag transitioned into MMA and I followed him. Since then, I never looked back.
What ranks and titles have you held? Bugenjuku dojo kickboxing 8-man tournament winner 65kgs 2009, MGL-1 kickboxing 65kgs 8-man tournament winner 2009, Sonsogchiin aldar kickboxing 16-man tournament winner 2010, MGl-1FC MMA 65kgs title holder.
Do you have any heroes? I look at my teacher Jadamba Narantungalag and UFC LHW champ Jon Jones as my icons/heroes.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? UFC is like the Olympic games for the younger fighters like us. It’s partly a dream come true, and of course winning the title is a dream come true. As a martial artist I strive to perfect myself everyday and in doing so, I need to test myself against the very best fighters in the world and only UFC can provide me with this opportunity.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I finished Shikhikhutug College with a Business Law degree. 2007-2011
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ blue belt - Gracie Barra BJJ Academy in Albuquerque, NM.
Favorite grappling technique: All the chokes
Favorite Striking technique: All the spinning kicks