Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2012
- Six wins by KO
- Two first-round finishes
- Has won six of his last seven
- Lost 2015 split decision to UFC vet Jonathan Martinez
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Vergara won a three round split decision over Kleydson Rodrigues
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Vergara lost a three round unanimous decision to Ode’ Osbourne
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode two (9/7/21) Vergara knocked out Bruno Korea at :41 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I aspired to be an MMA fighter since the age of 12. I have always been drawn to combat.
What titles have you held? Two-time amateur champion in Texas at 135. Current 125 champion for Fury fighting
Do you have any heroes? Myself in five years.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It would be me achieving what I set out to do as a child.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting has been my only focus for 12 years.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Two-time Texas 135 champ and Golden Gloves runner up in 2011
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown band in Muay Thai
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook