Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Resultados do evento
Landwehr vs Onama13.08.22Round3Tempo5:00MétodoDecision - Majority
Onama vs Armfield09.07.22Round2Tempo3:13MétodoSubmission
Benitez vs Onama19.02.22Round1Tempo4:24MétodoKO/TKO
- Pro since 2019
- Six wins by KO, four by submission (2 guillotine, RNC, arm triangle)
- Six first round finishes
- Reported 10-0 amateur record
UFC on ESPN (7/9/22) Onama submitted Garrett Armfield via arm triangle choke at 3:13 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/19/22) Onama stopped Gabriel Benitez via strikes at 4:24 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Onama lost a three round unanimous decision to Mason Jones
When and why did you start training for fighting? Growing up I loved combat sports and competition. I always wanted to be in the UFC. Once I was old enough, I started training in 2013.
What ranks and titles have you held? FAC featherweight title.
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything. It’s a dream come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No college
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting is my only job.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? KCFA featherweight champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ blue belt
Favorite Striking technique: Jab