Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Six wins by KO, five by submission (3 Guillotine, 2 RNC)
- Has won 11 of his last 12
- Eight first-round finishes
- Eight wins in 1:42 or less
UFC on ESPN (4/30/22) Brito stopped Andre Fili via strikes at :41 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (1/15/22) Brito lost a three round unanimous decision to Bill Algeo
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode one (8/31/21) Brito won a unanimous technical decision over Diego Lopes at :10 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2013, just for fun.
What titles have you held? I won the Fusion Fight title in Peru.
Do you have any heroes? God
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The realization of a dream and an opportunity to help my family and give a good life to my son, who's gonna be born soon.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked on a ton of things - carrying stones, unloading goods in a market, etc.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Combo of straight punches