Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Three wins by KO, three by submission (Guillotine, triangle armbar, arm triangle)
- Five first round finishes
- 4-2-1 in his last seven bouts; on two-fight winning streak
- Origin of nickname: “It was given to me by the late Uncle Dolze, Dave Dolan, who never missed a fight.”
UFC 281 (11/12/22) Frevola knocked out Ottman Azaitar at 2:30 of the first round
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Frevola stopped Genaro Valdez Soto via strikes at 3:15 of the first round
UFC 263 (6/12/21) Frevola was knocked out by Terrance McKinney at :07 of the first round
UFC 257 (1/24/21) Frevola lost a three round unanimous decision to Arman Tsarukyan
UFC Fight Night (10/12/19) Frevola won a three round split decision over Luis Pena
UFC 236 (4/13/19) Frevola won a three round unanimous decision over Jalin Turner
UFC 230 (11/3/18) Frevola fought to a three-round draw with Lando Vannata
UFC Fight Night (1/14/18) Frevola was knocked out by Marco Polo Reyes at 1:00 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 1
Week 8 (8/29/17) Frevola submitted Luke Flores via arm triangle choke at 3:32 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? It’s the ultimate competition, man vs man, no one to pass the blame to, no excuses. I fell in love with the martial arts lifestyle - Discipline, respect, loyalty, humility, hard work.
Do you have any heroes? My father
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I earned the right to test my skills and fight the best fighters in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Criminology
What was your job before you started fighting? Security, construction, I was the gym janitor, and I am in the Army reserves
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 9-0 amateur record, Costa Rica lightweight champ, USAL lightweight champ
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in BJJ
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick