Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
- Team Pena on TUF 30
- Pro since 2017
- Three wins by KO, two by submission (2 Kimura)
- Five first-round finishes
- Has won five of his last six
- Lost 2018 bout to UFC vet Don’Tale Mayes
- Younger brother of UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman
- Biggest obstacle in life was overcoming the death of his son at age 2
- Played football at University of Arizona (Defensive End)
- Origin of nickname: “I got my nickname my freshman year in college. I wasn’t the tallest guy or the biggest guy. But what I had was drive. When guys quit, I kept going.”
In the semifinals, Usman won a three-round split decision over Eduardo Perez
In the quarterfinals, Usman won a three-round unanimous decision over Mitchell Sipe
When and why did you start training for fighting? My son inspired me. Once the football door shut, my brother was having success. I didn’t want to be a failure in my son’s eyes.
Do you have any heroes? My dad, my brothers, Rashad Evans, Tyrone Spong
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? General Studies
What was your job before you started fighting? First job was at Blockbuster
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? #1 wrestler in Texas 2008 (high school)