Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2017
- Six wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Has finished seven wins in the first round
- Two wins in 45 seconds or less
- Longest pre-DWCS fight – 3:36
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Soriano knocked out Dalcha Lungiambula at :28 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Soriano lost a three round split decision to Nick Maximov
UFC on ESPN (7/24/21) Soriano lost a three round unanimous decision to Brendan Allen
UFC on ABC (1/16/21) Soriano stopped Dusko Todorovic via strikes at 4:48 of the first round
UFC 245 (12/14/19) Soriano knocked out Oskar Piechota at 3:17 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode 1 (6/18/19) Soriano won a three round unanimous decision over Jamie Pickett
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training because I was invited to go work out with Dan Ige. At first I was just going to the wrestling once a week, then I eventually started going every day.
What ranks and titles have you held? State champ wrestler, State champ judoka, All-American wrestler
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything to me. I sacrificed everything to make my dreams come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Wartburg College - I have a degree in fitness management
What was your job before you started fighting? Before fighting, I was a part-time teacher / bouncer.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in judo
Favorite grappling technique: Twister