Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2007
- Seven wins by KO, eight by submission (2 Guillotine, 4 RNC, undisclosed submission)
- Nine first round finishes
- Has won six of his last eight
- Holds 2016 win over UFC vet Yoislandy Izquierdo
- Also faced UFC vet Vagner Rocha in 2016
UFC 277 (7/30/22) Alves was knocked out by Drew Dober at 1:30 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Alves submitted Marc Diakiese via guillotine choke at 1:48 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Alves lost a three round unanimous decision to Damir Ismagulov
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode 4 (8/25/20) Alves submitted Alejandro Flores via guillotine choke at 2:55 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at the age of seven, in a backyard gym. Before I started training my trainer saw me fighting in the streets, so he called me to train and that’s where it all started.
What ranks and titles have you held? In my city in Icoaraci I have several Muay Thai tittles as well as titles in Jiu-Jitsu. Black belt in Muay Thai, black belt in Jiu-Jitsu, Titan FC 155 champion.
Do you have any heroes? My hero will always be my father. With difficult times growing up he never left anything missing for me. He died a hero for me. This is my hero, my father, with pride.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. It is the dream of all athletes to arrive at the biggest event in the world and for me it is no different when I step into the Octagon.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I never went to college but I finished my studies.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a soccer player
Favorite grappling technique: Heel hook
Favorite Striking technique: Superman punch