Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
Precisão De Quedas
- Quedas aplicadas
- Tentativas de queda
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Histórico do atleta
- Pro since 2013
- One win by KO, six by submission (2 guillotine, 2 RNC, 2 armbar)
- Three first round finishes
- Has won five of his last six
- Lone pre-UFC defeat was to UFC vet Zhalgas Zhumagulov via majority decision in August 2018
UFC 272 (3/5/22) Ulanbekov lost a three round unanimous decision to Tim Elliott
UFC 267 (10/30/21) Ulanbekov won a three round split decision over Allan Nascimento
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Ulanbekov won a three round unanimous decision over Bruno Silva
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2006. I came to the gym to fix my injured hand and that's how I become a fighter.
What ranks and titles have you held? FIGHT NIGHT GLOBAL flyweight champion, GFC flyweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My hero is my coach
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is a dream come true for me and it's a very big step in my career.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I have a management degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work at the food market.
Favorite grappling technique: Takedowns, guillotine choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab