Estatísticas e Cartel
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Precisão de striking
- Golpes Sig. Conectados
- Golpes Sig. Desferidos
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. Por Posição
Golpes Sig. por área
Win by Method
Resultados do evento
Boser vs Pessoa Nunes25.07.20Round2Tempo02:35MétodoKO/TKO
Lins vs Boser27.06.20Round1Tempo2:41MétodoKO/TKO
Gane vs Boser21.12.19Round3Tempo5:00MétodoDEC
- Pro since 2012
- Ten wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- 7-3-1 in last 11 bouts
- Has won four of his last six
- Four first round finishes
- Went 1-1 in two bouts with UFC vet Tim Hague
- Also defeated UFC vets Victor Valimaki and Chase Gormley
UFC on ESPN (11/7/20) Boser lost a three round unanimous decision to Andrei Arlovski
UFC on ESPN (7/26/20) Boser stopped Raphael Pessoa via strikes at 2:36 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (6/27/20) Boser knocked out Philipe Lins at 2:41 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/21/19) Boser lost a three round unanimous decision to Ciryl Gane
UFC on ESPN (10/18/19) Boser won a three round unanimous decision over Daniel Spitz
When and why did you start training for fighting? I grew up training karate and started watching UFC in high school. When I was 20, I decided to try having a fight, so some friends and I trained the best we could and tried to figure out how we could compete in Bonnyville.
What ranks and titles have you held? Two-time Unified MMA heavyweight champion, black belt in Shito Ryu Karate, purple belt in BJJ
Do you have any heroes? A big reason I initially decided to pursue MMA was the success of Lyoto Machida.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’ll hopefully be making my hometown and city proud.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked at Bonnyville Water Conditioning and drove a truck delivering water bottles.